Re: [NetEpic ML] Gamesday review

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:06:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi Tom,

Just loaded more pics for you to choose from for Gamesday,
its in the gamesday folder you set up in my workspace. Hope these are of use as they came out rather good considering the camera was a 1.3 megapixels.

I will leave a msg on netepic as a backup if you dont get this

Doug

NetEPIC Webmaster <gambit_at_...> wrote:
Very tired, lots of news - check out the two articles at http://netepic.org/INCOMING/html/index.php

In the next issue of Incoming! expect to find a more comprehensive report with a more pictures and a whole host of interviews, so far including:

Primarch (Netepic co-ordinator), Cybershadow (Epic40k.co.uk webmaster), Chris (De'Aynes webmaster), Doug (Incoming! Editor and Incoming! Webmaster)

Interviews have been sent to others, but this is so far the list of confirmed people. So far it makes interesting reading.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Want to chat instantly with your online friends?�Get the FREE Yahoo!Messenger