Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Ork army construction

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Yar,
I like this idea. I always wanted to field a massive
ork horde that was just Blodax or Goffs. I think a
Warboss would have to be a requirement for the
Company card and 10 supports and would take up 1 of
the 2 special card slots. A Warlord would allow the
army to be expanded by 5 additional support and 1
additional special card.
Rules for the Clans would vary.
Goffs and Snakebites must have 5 support cards of
infantry, boarboyz etc...
Deathskulls must take 5 support cards not of their
clans and a miniumum of 3 Mechboy type units.
Bloodax would be required to take non-orky vehicles.
Badmoons would be required to take a Gargant of some
kind.
Cult of Speed can never be controlled by a Warlord but
only a warboss and cannot take any infantry (boyz)
units.
I also belive that the Bloodax should be able to
purchase some IG tanks and arty but at 1.5x normal
cost or at normal cost but have a fumble rule like
some of the Mekboy cards (Boss we can't shoot this
right. Get a bigger hammer we can make it work!!!)
As for break points I don't think it wil matter much
because a Goff clan with 45 break points will break on
turn 2 or turn 3.

My Orky thoughts,
Darius