Ork Weapons

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:44:40 -0000

First, I agree with renaming some of the Ork weapons. I very much
like the "Cooka" name, but there aren't any Ork units that carry
Multi-Meltas. Anyone want to come up with one?

Second, I've included the Zzap Gun, Lobba and Landa to the list of
units. Also the Trukk, but I'm not sure if it's Open-Topped or not.
Any more?

Finally, about reducing the weird things in the Ork armory. I'm
against removing units, but I've no objection to making them easier
to use. The Bubble Chukka, for example, could be simplified by
rolling the scatter die instead of drawing counters. I'll include the
ones I can think of in the rough draft of the army book, due later
this week. Weirdness, lots of odd effects and the random uncontrolled
crash-and-burn is part of the Ork way of life.
-Yar