Alternative Kult of Speed

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:32:15 -0000

From the origional SM rules and what I've been able to gather from
the 40k Ork Codex, the Kult of Speed isn't a separate Clan. It's an
army (Clan in our case) that has transports for everyone. I'd like to
simulate this.

A) The existing Kult of Speed card gets renamed to "Outriders" or
something (Anyone got a better name? Please?). I'd like to require
that any Support Cards it takes have to be mechanized (vehicles,
cavalry, fliers, etc.), but that's a separate issue.

B) "Kult of Speed" becomes a Special Card that can be attached to one
of the six standard clans. It has a variable size and cost, as it
provides enough Trukks for the entire Clan and costs 25 points per
Trukk.

That's the basic idea. I suggest Trukks as the old Battlewagon models
aren't available anymore and I've heard rumors that E:A will be
coming out with Trukk models. Other things like cost per vehicle are
also up for debate. This would be an optional card.
-Yar