Re: Alternative Kult of Speed

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:38:54 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "yar_underwood" <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> I suggest Trukks as the old Battlewagon models
> aren't available anymore and I've heard rumors that E:A will be
> coming out with Trukk models.

Correct, Battlewagonz are no more. In E:A the new Ork vehicles will
be:

Wagonz (basically transports which may carry 2 stands)
Gunwagonz (all the current Ork tanks, may carry 1 stand)
Flakwagonz (as NetEpic, may carry 1 stand)
Battlefortresses (heavily armed, may carry 8 stands)
Gunfortresses (insanely armed, may carry 4 stands)

Hope it helps! =)