[NetEpic ML] Re: Mega Gargant big mobs

From: <psorah_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:17:58 -0800

kelvin <kx.henderso-_at_...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=1774
> At 05:29 PM 1/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
> >has anyone seen rules for using three mega gargants like you would a
> >traditional big mob? I recall hearing about this in TL/SM days, but
> >can't find it anywere. help would be appreciated.
>
> Nope. No such thing. Mega-Gargants were used as Clan Cards. They
were
> never able to be bought in anything like a Big Mob. They might have
been
> useful if you could....
>

> -Kelvin....
Interesting, does anyone other than me think this would be a good
alternative rule? If we go by traditional TL/SM rules, it would cost
2800 points and they would have to be within 25cm of the "Lord" Mega.
A little math and comparing weapons on the smaller gargants, and it
would cost somewere around 3700 points (I left my figures at work, but
can post them if anyone but me feigns interest in this) the only part
that bothers me about it is that it would have to be a WarLord on the
main, and war bosses on the subordinat mega's, so how that effects
orders I don't know. any way, just ramblings.