[NetEpic ML] Re: Mega Gargant big mobs

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:08:14 +1100

>Interesting, does anyone other than me think this would be a good
>alternative rule? If we go by traditional TL/SM rules, it would cost
>2800 points and they would have to be within 25cm of the "Lord" Mega.
>A little math and comparing weapons on the smaller gargants, and it
>would cost somewere around 3700 points (I left my figures at work, but
>can post them if anyone but me feigns interest in this) the only part
>that bothers me about it is that it would have to be a WarLord on the
>main, and war bosses on the subordinat mega's, so how that effects
>orders I don't know. any way, just ramblings.

Perhaps not three to the mob, but two? Most people only got the two that
came in the Titan Legions box (and as they sucked, never bought more). So
perhaps a mob of two? Not really a mob, but it would accomodate more
players who only bought the basic box.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."