Re: two (late) notes on orks

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:31:58 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_h...> wrote:
> ZZZZZZZ...(teleportation activating)
>
> I had some free time today and I have been doing some revision on
(the lot of) messages from the last two months. I just have two
questions/opinions on orks, if still open to discussion.

> The Landa has a nice (orky, I would say) landing roll with scatter
and artillery dice. Though the idea it's OK in my opinion, I must say
that I think that a result of misfire in the artillery dice should
also imply scatter unless a hit is rolled in the scatter dice. I think
the rules in v5A state that a crash implies a direct hit on target.

> The second point is the "extra support" cards. Personally I like the
old idea of adding second (and third) clan cards. We experimented with
that some time ago, and it worked quite fine (fear a BIG kult of speed
running amok all over the table without orders. THAT was chaos).
Instead of adding 1-5 boyz support cards (more flexible, I admit) you
add some boyz and a proportional quantity of Nobz.

> Just my 2 cents.
>
> ZZZZZZZZ....(back to hard work for still another month)
>
> Albert

Hi!

Good ideas Albert!

If there is no opposition we can add these as optional.

Jar, add this to your notes please.

Thanks!

Peter