Re: R: R: [NetEpic ML] Intro & Army Cards

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:26:50 -0400

eivind.borgeteien_at_... wrote:

>I know!
>
>The introduction of fliers in netepic makes it harder to have a balanced game. My gaminggroup tend to not use fliers other than to transport Space Marines.
>
>Eivind

Hi!

Thats why it was decided to make fliers optional, since not everybody
likes them in their games. I generally use fliers extensively in my
games, I think its a matter of getting used to them and finding a
balance. Players who use to many fliers usually have less points to
fight their land battle with.

Peter