Re: [NetEpic ML] Squat Miniatures

From: fibser2000 <ls.72_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:05:21 -0000

Hi Deda,

we have the same probleme around here, since nobody is playing epic
anymore. My group just started to play again after 6 years of pausing
and we still have some minis out of the old boxes, that we don't
need. I can take a look if there are some squats among them.
Also, a good friend of mine, who was active all the years, still has
many of the old plastic sprues which he doesn't need anymore. That
friend also told me, that on the last gaming fair he went to,
the "Spiel '03" in Essen (Germany), some shops sold some of the old
boxes and blisters from Epic at reduced price. I'll ask him if he
still can buy some of these if you want.

Cheers

Lars