[NetEpic ML] Squat Miniatures

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:09:07 +0100

Here I am again!

Are there some alternative squat minaitures around, or I just have to hope
to win some big EBay auction?!? My old army is made up of:
- 1x Colossus
- 1x Cyclops
- 1x Hellbore
- 1x Land Train (4 battlecars)
- 3x Overlord
- 2x Goliath
- 6x Land Raider
- 6x Rhino
- 12x Iron Eagle
- A single Infantry box (maximized... that is, one bike x stand).

I already planned to buy 4 Hydra AA guns to proxy the TF Cannons.

I don't have too much problems about vechicles as you can see, but when it
comes to infantry and light artillery it's a real pain...

 * Deda *