Re: [NetEpic ML] Squat Overlord & Ork Doom Diver

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:06:07 +1000

At 01:12 PM 13/11/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>How does the Doom Diver Magna Cannon works against the Squat Overlord
>airship? Is the special Overlord damage table used or a simple hit by a Doom
>Diver immeditely destroys the ship?

My personal view is that it would be unaffected by the Doom Diver. I think
the Doom Diver should only work on Thrusters and Landers. Floaters (Like
the Overlord) should be unaffected. They rely on buoyancy to provide
lift. I don't see how a giant magnet could force them to crash in the same
way that a fighter could be.

-Kelvin....

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
"Cats."