Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:27:10 +0100

I didn't want to offend anyone, just that all answers I received had nothing
to do with what I was talking about. Noone still has explained me why is it
fair that squats yield more VP when they are wiped out than other armies.
And I'm not questioning extra VP for breaking squat units or tyranids
conditions for earning VP.

You said:

>It is very hard to break IG, and equally hard to wipe out. They also have
monstrous firepower to take you out before you manage to close in on them,
much like the Squats.
> Remember that bugs dont get VPs for OPs either, and it is quite hard to
kill EVERY stand in a unit.

I agree completely, but still I don't see where this is related to give more
VP against Squats than any other army.

I don't want to offend anyone, just that I would like to see a good
reasoning behind that.

Albert

Yes indeed, we understand your point, we just don't agree :)