Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:38:54 +0100

I know, we are really a pain in the b...
And we are not members of the European Union either :-))

But seriously, it is real hard break on the squats with their 75% BP, therefore you wont be able to break many of their companies, and thus "loose" VPs you otherwise would have gotten versus other opponents. Thats why I think it is OK that pays off to wipe them out completely.

Eivind