Re: [NetEpic ML] Squat vehicles

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:05:12 -0000

Hi!

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Angel" <angel_stranded_at_y...> wrote:
> Since we're all talking about Squats, I have a couple of questions
> about tunnelers.
>
> 1. When a termite detachment surfaces, do the termites roll
> individually for scatter? Or does one roll for scatter, and the
rest
> all surface within coherency of it?

Good question. For simplicity, I'd say one roll since its one
detachment. Moles get separate roles because each mole is a separate
detchment.

> 2. The list (v4) says that any support cards bought for a tunneler
> company, must also be tunnelers. That's very restrictive, it
means
> you have up to five supports cards but you can only take more
> termites or moles! How about allowing at least one squad of
regular
> troops to protect the transport vehicles, at least until the
> tunnelers have surfaced?

Its restictive, but thats was the intention. You get a lot of cheesy
army organizations by making selection freer, like adding artillery
and such to a tunneller company. Matter of taste I guess.

Peter