Squat vehicles/Slann

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:57:31 +0100

Hepp,

Rune and I discussed true slann vehicles this a while back.... We discarded
the idea, since true slann wouldn't need wehicles, rater preferring to use
their battle suits and knights. Now the battlesuits weaponry have been
reduced, so it might be intresting to review that again. on the other hand
you can use these models for instance lamprey, leech and snappers as Exodus
slann Newt and Gecko vehicles.... They ceirtainly look the part!

Nils