Building a Hellworm

From: Angel <angel_stranded_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:40:15 -0000

I set off for the local model shop this morning, intending to buy
some plastic tube to make my own Hellworm. I should have known, they
only have tube up to 3/8" (9mm) in stock. In fact, the owner told me
they (Plastruct) don't make it any larger than that! I know for a
fact that they make it a LOT larger, but there's never any point in
arguing with him. I'll ring EMA Model supplies (the UK distributor)
and see what they've got. Anybody else built one yet? I have plenty
of ideas, and today would have been a good time to start because I'm
going on another 7-day shift tomorrow :(

Steve