Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine allies

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:34:10 +0100

Acording to Slann-fluff, the Slann & Necron may ally with just about any force to fight off their latest evil offspring, the Tyranids. ( Chaos is the exception confirming the rule)

Meaning that marines can be allied with Slann & Necrons.

Eivind

> Fra: "Joshua Raup" <deaconblue3_at_...>
> Dato: 2003/12/02 Tue PM 03:17:12 CET
> Til: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
> Emne: Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine allies
>
> IMO the SM allies list should be:
>
> IG/TG (no brainer-also covers PDFs)
> Eldar (especially vs Chaos)
> Squats (another no brainer)
>
> On Orks- stormboyz mainly, but can be widened vs Bugs, but I wouldn't allow it vs chaos, as Chaos has a tendency to control the bariny types.
>
> I'd also say no to Tau, Slann, and Nevrons, not to mention chaos.
>

> Just my $.02
>
> Josh R

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Tue Dec 02 2003 - 15:34:10 UTC