Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine allies

From: Angel <angel_stranded_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:06:56 -0000

> Infact the colourscheme was the main
> drive behind collecting and developing my Necron army....

That was going to be my next question - what made you pick that
particular army? People make that choice for a wide variety of
reasons - they like the colour and appearance, they have an
interesting army composition, they have neat fluff, I saw them kick
ass at a convention, they look like something from a movie I saw
once, I got the whole army on special, or just because nobody else at
the local club has done that army yet.

I was an Ork player in 40K before Epic came out, so I collected them
for Epic as well. The fact that they came with the box was also a
factor, but I still would have collected them anyway. I like their
mentality and battle tactics :) Curiously, that's exactly why I
didn't want Marines - they're so boring!

When I have finished painting my Squats, I'll probably start
collecting Eldar. Just to be different.

Steve