RE: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine allies

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:31:02 +0100

NECRONS!!!!

I've got a beautiful Necron army!!! It is predominantly dark metallic grey
with gold and light blue trimmings... Infact the colourscheme was the main
drive behind collecting and developing my Necron army.... Second on the list
si my tech guard army!!! Dark green with gold trimmings... and finally
Eldar... Aspect warriors are very difficult to get right but if you do they
look splendid on the tabletop!!!

Nils