Re: [NetEpic ML] Big/small

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:02:38 +0100 (MET)

we had that discussions in our group as well and i think models in the epic
line always only represent vehicles -
not realistically.
just look at a thunderhawk or a rhino,
they should be bigger then also (compared to a stand size)

i still like the old leviathan model tho

--
christian danckworth
miniature design