Re: [NetEpic ML] Tau army list

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:13:19 +0100

Hi,

Unless there's a special reason behind that (I'm not sure, couldn't find any
specific in the unit descriptions), I think there are some typos on the
tables:

The Fire Warrior Cadre has 18 Fire warrior infantry stands plus 1 unit of 4
TAU commanders, hence, BP should be 11 and not 9. Points cost is 600 and
then VP should be 6
The Mech Fire Warrior Cadre has 18 Fire warrior infantry stands plus 9
vehicles plus 1 unit of 4 TAU commanders, hence, BP should be 16 and not 14,
Cost is 950, then VP should be 10 and not 9

Is this a typo?

Do Battlesuit infantry follow squat BP rules? If not, stats are incorrect.

Tau Ethereal cost 150 but gives only 1 VP, shouldn't it be 2?

Albert