Re: [NetEpic ML] Creating a Tau army....

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 07:56:28 +1000

At 10:21 AM 8/01/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The Tau is probably a very difficult army to play... We have no experience
>playing with this army! What would be their strong suits? Today they are the
>poorest CC army in the game! They lack heavy fire power and barrages. They
>do have the battlesuits, but they should be regarded more or less like Eldar
>aspect warriors, very brittle... We need to consider this going forward with
>this list.... My suggestion would be to give them accuracy!!!

I have to agree here. I have had a good, long look at the Tau army and
they really have no strengths in Epic scale. They are basically Eldar
without the Aspect Warriors. The suggestion to make them more accurate in
their shooting is a good one. Sure they have next to no CAF troops, but
let them hit just about everything they shoot at.

-Kelvin....

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
"Cats."