[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:37:45 -0600

Hi!

I perfer the old square bases. Why? Its a practical desicion. Given that GW no longer supports epic, what do you do when you no longer can find the newer long bases? If you use the old square ones and can't find those either you can use GW's 20mm square bases for fantasy. They are the same size just elevated, or other companies may sell 20mm bases. No one sells the new long epic bases or anything close to. I'm really glad I stuck with them, since in these days of epic product dirth I think its prudent to select the conventional square bases which can be easily obtained either from GW or others.

Peter