New Epic A book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:52:13 -0400

Hi!

The new epic A book made its long way from England to my doorstep today.
I'm glad to see that my ideas for the layout for net epic are similar to
those seen in this book which has colorful art and good layout. With the
multiple people lending a hand I think the quality of our "book" will be
very good.

Within the next day I will be postinf suggestions for rules for some of
the models in the Epic A rulebook that may not have been covered in the
revision so as to have stats for absolutely everything GW will produce
in the next couple of months.

Peter