R: [NetEpic ML] Artillery issues

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:45:37 +0100

> 2. Basilisks. I like the take the nwer rule has given this unit, since
> it functions more like a WWII german 88mm gun. It would sort of like a
> hybrid direct fire weaker artillery role.

What about making them Anti Aircraft instead? After all it was the original
88mm designation...

> Comments and opinions?

Well, the rules introduce significant differences between the various
artillery pieces... but I fear that this way there would be a little too
much direct fire weapons with a great range and great Save Modifiers.. But I
should test them before! As long as we'll start playing again I'll be able
to comment better your new ideas! ^^

- Andrea