NetEPIC Gold Fluff

From: <gambit_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:14:28 -0000

What pieces do you need Primarch? And do you want some kind of a
continuing story in the linked pieces of fluff? Like in the Mordheim
rulebook, or just random fluff pieces like in Epic:A.

I will also do a paragraph for each army, and some unit specific
fluff bits as well. We could do with a list.

My suggestion:

Continuing story - The adventures of an Inquistitor
One piece for each army

Unit specific fluff - just list the units you want doing, eg:
Marine Scouts (Boarding a hive ship)
Terminators (Fighting genestealers on a hulk - it is a classic, or
even make the hulk a lost and the damned monstrosity).
Exarchs (The making of an Exarch)
Kult of Speed (Bike boyz attack on a squat stronghold)
etc...