[NetEpic ML] Rules 5.0 Question about Initiative

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:15:33 +0100

Caused mainly by my bad english, sometimes I simply have some doubts...

Q1 [Initiative]

In page 13 of the Rulebook, is stated that "On any other turn the player who
lost the initiative in the previous turn now gains the initiative".

I write down an example to see if I'm right, please tell me! ^^

Turn 1: Me and my opponent roll for initiative, and I win.
Turn 2: My opponent automatically gains initiative.
Turn 3: We roll again for initiative, and so on...

Is it right?

Thanks a lot! ^_^

-Andrea