[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:15:01 -0500

Speaking of different bases.. does anyone allow to swap them during the
battle (freely or within rules)?

The different kinds of bases give tactical advantages in certain
situations.. swapping between them would be akin to a change of
formation.

Luca Lettieri

-->We have, with no real significant impact. Any such change must happen
in the movement phase, and reduces the over all movement by half. This
seems to work, as there hasn't been any real issues arising from its
usage. Though I tend not to do so, as I get easily confused...

Josh R.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell