[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:16:10 +0100

ImDaCow_at_... wrote:

> Which kind of base do people prefer - the old (square) or the new
> (Rectangle)? I recently bought some IG infantry on eBay, and he threw in
> some extra guys for free. They didn't have bases, though! I'm debating
> which kind (old or new) to get for them.
>
> Thanks for you input!

I currently use new bases, just cut the base to have only 3 holes left.
There are some advantages, you don't have to waste money in 5 minis,
they are compatible withe the old ones in width (for CC purpose) and
they look good, for example for my devastator stand I use 2 dev
miniatures and 1 marine in the central hole and only 3 terminators for
may deathwing company.
My 2c

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi