R: [NetEpic ML] Static artillery

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:44:56 +0100

>As many know, FW has a whole line of static artillery platforms of well
>known artillery pieces.

I just bought 6 Hydra to proxy the Thuder Fire cannons for my Squats! ^^

>First, if they are static, perhaps the CAF should be lower and of course
>the cannot move.

Yes, it sounds good!

>I would think if such units are forced to "fallback" they would be
>destroyed.

Perfect! It's a big drawback, especially for low morale armies like IG, but
I think it's fine because otherwise we would risk to see moving Manticores
and Basilisks disappear because the static ones are cheaper! ^_^'

>Comments?

Nice idea! ^^

-Andrea