R: [NetEpic ML] Comments over 5.0 rulebook

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:02:03 +0100

> I think a good politic is to add options if they are worthy
> (democratic polls do), even when they are redundant.

Defintely right! (At least, to me!)

> As a house rule, we always assumed that a unit of greater pinning class
can
> break through enemy lines of 1 lower class with a 4+ roll.

> As a general rule, I propose that Titans do not care at all about
infantry.

Also, here I agree!!

>Maybe "point-defense weapons" or "antipersonnel weapon" ability for
weapons?

Good idea. I noticed the same problem with the Heavy Bolters. Ther are not
6+, 15cm range weapons, yet they work like bolters when it comes to fire
against charging infantry. Would be better to add a new "ability" for the
weapons that are able to do so.

>IMHO bail out should only affect infantry inside vehicles.I cannot see
>twenty vindicators hurrying to leave a capitol imperialis in a few seconds.

^__^ Also here, I'm fine with Albert.

-Andrea