Squat book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:32:33 -0400

Hi!

Jar, the stats for heavy bolters should remain as they are.

But I would like to pose another question to the group. Net epic uses
bolters for anti-personnel weapons, when I think they should be heavy
bolters.

My question is should everything just remain as "bolters" with the stats
the orginally had or should all vehicle mounted "bolters" be upgraded to
Heavy bolters to make those weapons more useful?

Opinions?

Primarch