Re: [NetEpic ML] Adeptus Custodes

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:06:40 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Weasel Fierce" <weasel_fierce_at_h...>
wrote:

> Wel, they'd only fight in a battle on earth, or very close to
that. I'd
> think in the event of invasion of the solar system, the invaders
would have
> more to worry about from the Adeptus Mechanicus :)

Well, most campaigns I've been in (pickup games don't count) are
pretty free in terms of canon issues. Besides, if we were going to
stick to canon Netepic5 we'd have to disallow the Slann and their
Necron allies...

> Having them as a special card would rock for earth / heresy
campaigns.
> Though, i'd limit them to being a company sized special card,
available to
> another imperial army.
>

> Weasel

I hadn't thought of having them as a special card, good idea. That
falls more into line with the idea of them being very, very rare.
Unless of course you choose them as your army. Also I thought they
would have 2 different groups, Companions and Protectors, like
Marines have Veterans and normal troops.
Any ideas on what kind of Stats they would have?