Re: [NetEpic ML] Adeptus Custodes

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:11:11 +0000

>I hadn't thought of having them as a special card, good idea. That
>falls more into line with the idea of them being very, very rare.
>Unless of course you choose them as your army. Also I thought they
>would have 2 different groups, Companions and Protectors, like
>Marines have Veterans and normal troops.
>Any ideas on what kind of Stats they would have?

For their regular grunts, I;d say something like
5+ fixed save. +4 to 6 CAF.
Their weapons should be something short-ranged but nasty. 50cm, 2 attacks,
4+ hit, -1 save mod ?

Does the cardgame include any sort of vehicle unit ?

If we do the special card, we could have it consist of one veteran and two
regular detachments
As well as some sort of commander type.

Weasel

F� alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk