Re: [NetEpic ML] Adeptus Custodes

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:54:47 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Weasel Fierce" <weasel_fierce_at_h...>
wrote:

> For their regular grunts, I;d say something like
> 5+ fixed save. +4 to 6 CAF.

That sounds about right. Something close to, but a little better
than normal marines.

> Their weapons should be something short-ranged but nasty. 50cm, 2
attacks,
> 4+ hit, -1 save mod ?

They are supposed to be armed with Laser Spears so that sounds all
right.

> If we do the special card, we could have it consist of one veteran
and two
> regular detachments
> As well as some sort of commander type.
>

> Weasel

Since the Custodes are the only remaining Loyalist Legion base it on
Roman terms. Call the company a cohort, organize it like a space
wolves great company with 2 Guard detachments and 1 small Companion
guard detachment for the Centurion (the Centurion and Companions in
Terminator armor).

> Does the cardgame include any sort of vehicle unit ?

It includes many new units and some new vehicles and many new
special charachters such as Brother Ahmsu, Standard Bearer the
Thousand Sons Legion, Malcador the Sigilite, First Lord of Terra
Ymir, 1st Chieftan of the Space Wolves and Serghar Targorst, Lodge
Master of the Sons of Horus.

Here are some of the new units:

Imperial
Fenris Hunters (space wolves)
Seeker Squad (inqusition)
Fenris Bloods (space wolves)
Interrogator Squad (inqusition)
Stalker Squad (imp.guard)
Vigilator Squad (custodian)
Prosecutor Squad (inqusition)
Mechanicus Protector (adeptus mechanicus)
Medical Rhino (new vehicle)
Mammoth Heavy Tank (new vehicle)
Witchfinder Squad (adeptus missionary unit)

Chaos
Davinite Lodge Priest (davin was the planet where Horus was seduced)
Rampageer Squad (World Eater squad)
Despoiler Squad (sons of horus squad)
Davinite Cultists (chaos cult)
Davinite Priests (chaos cult
Reaver Squad (world eater squad)
Fellblade Tank
Cabal (thousand sons unit)
Sect (general marine unit)
Sigma-Phi-19 Plasma Projector (traitor mechanicus unit)
Theta-Mu24 Photon Thruster (traitor mechanicus unit)
Zeta-Pi-7 Eviscerator Engine (traitor mechanicus unit)
Mechanicus Protector

The sons of horus ared devided into lodges and the marines are
deviding into sects. I don't think chaos worship has formalized as
no daemons are listed. Maybe they'll be in future expansions.