[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:39:59 +0100

On 20 Jan 00, at 11:33, Robert Heitkamp wrote:

> I wouldn't trust Chaosorc. He screwed me on a deal. Sent me a bunch of
> junk and never agreed to let me return it.

I've completed some deals with Chaosorc (and are in the process
of sealing some more) and I must say I've had absolutely no
problems with him till now. Got everything and it was as described
(in one case actually better).

If you refer to assembled minis which arrived broken, it's endemic -
it's next to impossible to send whole minis through mail (at least
when they are multi-part and assembled). Unless you pack them in
such a way as to make shipment more expensive than the mini.....
I don't usually mind this, anyway. Two-part epoxy glue does
wonders.

Luca Lettieri