[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Robert Heitkamp <robert_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:13:05 -0700

Luca Lettieri wrote:

> On 20 Jan 00, at 11:33, Robert Heitkamp wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't trust Chaosorc. He screwed me on a deal. Sent me a bunch of
> > junk and never agreed to let me return it.
>
> I've completed some deals with Chaosorc (and are in the process
> of sealing some more) and I must say I've had absolutely no
> problems with him till now. Got everything and it was as described
> (in one case actually better).
>
> If you refer to assembled minis which arrived broken, it's endemic -
> it's next to impossible to send whole minis through mail (at least
> when they are multi-part and assembled). Unless you pack them in
> such a way as to make shipment more expensive than the mini.....
> I don't usually mind this, anyway. Two-part epoxy glue does
> wonders.

No, the 3 Tempest tanks he sent me were listed in excellent condition.
I received 2 badly damaged tank hulls (melted/ground down), 1 ok tank hull,
2 turrets missing the shuriken cannons and 1 ok turret.

I tried to contact him to resolve the problems, but he would never respond. If
he would have
actually responded to my queries, and possibly worked something out, I
wouldn't complain.

To send me garbage listed as excellent is unacceptable.