Re: R: [NetEpic ML] How much would you pay for a net epic rulebook?

From: Kenneth Li <amuro_ray_nt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:23:57 -0000

Jon, Interesting suggestion.

But a limited print run book will have is own collector's value. You
can bring it to games and "advertise" that there is such a game
exist, plus everybody will be drooling over it and you can tell them
proudly that, it is a once in a life time only deal which a limited
number of people have it :-)

Peter,

I personally will pay around $30-$40 for a professional grossy cover
perfect bound rules book, doesn't need to be hard-covered, but bound
like the current 40K rules etc, Hard-covered D&D like will be fine.

I will pay around $20-$30 for a professional color printed, spiral
bound, with or without real cover (spiral bound comes in a clear
cover I think) book.

BTW what kind of paper are you thinking of printing them in? Grossy
is nice...

--- Kenneth ---