Re: R: [NetEpic ML] How much would you pay for a net epic rulebook?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:55:33 -0800

Hi!

I suppose we can give several options and let people pick. We're all
about options anyway!

Kenneth, you mention one of the main reasons I'd like to do the book.
Its a powerful statement to show up with a good looking rulebook and let
people know what net epic is and where to get it. Its an invaluable tool.

I would do it in glossy pages yes. The goal is a book similar to the new
Epic A book, which funny enough was the layout I envsioned for net epic
gold.

Peter