Battle Report

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:43:07 -0000

Today I played 2 games using the Custodes special card and I have 3
observations:

1. Their an infantry eating machine and can take on all light ork
vehicles as well (at close combat, near and medium range they rock).

2. There expensive as hell.

3. Considering the VP's (12) for breaking them there also a heavy
weapons and artillery magnet (the second game two ork gargants
pounded on them for two rounds).

The price definetly needs to be cheapend and the VPs reduced to make
this a viable unit, unless your gonna be fighting really big battles.

Still working of the fluff for this, I've been very busy with work.

Justin