Re: [NetEpic ML] Hidden deployment

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:35:51 -0400

Hi!

I agree. It makes the game more tactical with minimal rules.

I guess the simplest way is to assign a number of dummy cards per armies
with "special units" adding to this number.

It can be made a readily accessible table.

Card will be the same used to construct forces, except it wil provide no
stat information .

Peter