Re: [NetEpic ML] Frateris Militia Pt 2a

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:04:29 +0200

nice work!

personally, I would reduce the to hit of the militia, bikes, trucks and
cavalry to 6+ using auto weapons instead of bolters. Militia is CC cannon
fodder, although Holy Rage makes them quite annoying. Trucks should be
really expendable since they are the last step on quality for transports.
Finally, I would make cavalry and bikes fast moving units but still, fast
moving expendable units. Indeed, expendable is a good adjective for most
units in a Crusader army. Hence, units should reflect their low (lowest)
quality profile IMHO.

I mean that IG has low stats but still is an organized and trained army with
a reasonably normalised and good equipment. A crusader army is at least one
step down, more a matter of faith and devotion to the emperor rather than
training, organization and good equipment. And under this reasoning I think
that troop stats should reflect that.

Albert