Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic minis up at GWUS

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:27:16 -0400

Hi!

Fanatic games are overpriced due to the relatively small scale of the
operation compared to GW's flagship games. In order to make a profit GW
is happy with these lines get very high and IMO unrealistic prices. Even
warmaster blister are 10 dollars and over.

For the epic enthusiast, picking up the newer stuff may be done in
limited quantities, but I dont see any realistic amount of "new blood"
getting into epic with these prices.

Peter