Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic minis up at GWUS

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:14:50 +0000

>Its a shame though, you get less and less for more. Epic games of even a
>high point value seem to be a little lacking in the figures department now.
>
>Oh well, epic games at epic prices is the motto now....

The trick is, the people who are used to buying only Warhammer and 40K wont
blink at the costs, because its still cheaper than buying a full 40K army.
Thats what they are aiming the prices at I think.

That being said, at least the rules are free, which is a great gesture.
Huzzah

F� alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://www.msn.dk/messenger