Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic minis up at GWUS

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:01:25 -0400

Hi!

I was pretty shocked too Maksim. I can understand the new cast being
more expensive to recoup the investment, but an old reaver 30 bucks? Old
epic40k sculpts more expensive than they used to be? Come on GW, I paid
from your own website 5 bucks for great gargants now FOURTY dollars.

FW here I come!

Peter