Re: Presentation

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 02:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Salut Pierre! Content de voir un autre joueur! Hi
Pierre! Happy to see another player!

I've started playing NetEpic with version 4.1 and it's
a great game. It made me start collecting at Epic
scale. I turned to E-bay to get bulk armies and now I
have thousands of hours of painting ahead... Like
anyone else I suppose ;o)

I'm quite new to this community as well but they are
very friendly and constructive. You are very welcome
here!

Feel free to comment whatever you want, nothing is
written in stone. That's the good side of a
community-based set of rules.

Stephane

> From: Archi Magister F�ag�l <mangonneau_at_...>
> Hello.
>
> My name is Pierre KOKEL aka Archi Magister
> Feagul (or A.M.F.), I'm 27 old.
>
> I'm a french player of SM2/TL and play Imperium,
> eldars of Saim Hann and orks.
>
> I hate E40k and EA.
>
> I read carefull yours homerules. It's very
> interesting. Is the beta test of V5 ended ? Or may
> I say some thing about it ?

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik