Presentation

From: louppatient <louppatient_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:33:49 -0000

Hi !

I'm a "new" member of the list (in fact I suscribed a the start of the
version 5 revision, but never found time to participate before :( ).

First a little background :
I'm (or was) a Space Marine 2nd Ed player (eldar mostly), but I
haven't played for a while :( (btw, if there's french players near
Paris, I'm interested ;) )

I'm currently working on a computer-based campaign version of Epic,
loosely inspired from Empire of the Stars,

If you're interested, I think I'll post a new Space Marine chapter
with new units this WE (fast assault with hovercrafts / hovertanks)
... And perhaps some house rules, but untested and quite different on
some points from the current V5 ;) (a save system by unit type
mainly).

S�bastien Lebas

PS : feel free to correct my english, that's not my native langage ;)