Re: [NetEpic ML] New Unit from Epic40K, Epic Armagedon

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:14:18 -0400

Hi!

I dont think we will be including any space ships and will leave that
for BFG. However there are rules for the "orbital barrage attacks"
inluding the old stasis and haywaire attacks that we may include as
optional rules in the optional book.

All the other models (new FW and otherwise) will have stats in 5.0 and
newer ones will be added as they appear.

Peter