Re: [NetEpic ML] Picture of Robot

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:16:45 -0400

Hi!

Henry, the metal imperial robots and plastic imperial robots are ALL
from SM1/AT days. The metal ones came in the original blue blister with
the reaver picture that had the void shield whell on the blister
cardboard back.

The plastic robot has been present since the very FIRST plastic IG
infantry boxed set.

SM2 did not release any new robot figures and it wasn't until epic 40k
that the modern metal SM dreadnought was released.

Peter